The DESIR project sets out to strengthen the sustainability of DARIAH and firmly establish it as a long-term leader and partner within arts and humanities communities.
- Maintain, expand and develop DARIAH in its capacities as an organisation and technical research infrastructure
- To engage its members further, and measure and increase their trust in DARIAH
- Expand the DARIAH network in order to further integrate new regions and communities
WP6 Trust Goals
- Measure trust in cross-disciplinary DARIAH communities and new core groups;
- Develop strategies to increase confidence in DARIAH services and infrastructure;
- Enlarge DARIAH by engaging new cross-disciplinary communities.
- Implemented in DARIAH member countries and other countries where membership is being prepared.
- Addressed to users and potential users of DARIAH (506 respondents).
- Individual interviews with key informants in three levels of decision-making to define proposals and recommendations for each level of decision in view to a sustained growth of DARIAH:
- Regular users of digital humanities;
- Institutional decision-makers (universities, research units, cultural heritage organizations);
- National decision-makers (funding agencies, national infrastructures managers).
The recommendations result from the following sources:
- DESIR survey
- Qualitative interviews
- NCC meeting in Warsaw (May 2019)
- Contributions of DESIR partners
- Winter School “Shaping New Approaches to Data Management in Arts and Humanities”
- Maria Fernanda Rollo (coordinator)
- Filipe Guimarães da Silva
- Inês Castaño
- João Fernandes
- Maria do Rosário Jorge
- Maria Inês Queiroz
Website and Graphs implementation